Reporting a concern

If you're worried about online abuse or the way someone has been communicating online, please contact your child's class teacher in the first instance, who will investigate the concern in school.

You can also let CEOP (the Child Exploitation and Online Protection Centre) know.


You can report a concern via the link below:


or on the NSPCC site